New York Suburbs – 20 years
Manhattan – 8 years
West Coast – 5 years
Brooklet Georgia – 10 years
Two Brothers - Mark & Todd
Three Sisters - Phyllis, Esther, Rose
Sara Aliza– 12 yrs. / 6th Grade
- Honor Roll/ Spelling Bee Champ/ Quest/
- Singer/ Songwriter/ Amazing/ Precocious/ Quick-as-Silver
Dylan Grant– 8 yrs. / 1st Grade
- Charming, Sweet-as-Sugar, Future President
- Fastest Bike Rider, Artist, Smartest soul you've ever met
- Olivia - 1 - Shephard/Lab Mix - The Go-to-Girl for an instant
smile, a hug and awesome playmate and babysitter!
To her honor, may she rest in peace - our sweet friend.
Hubspot and Hootsuite
Track and Field - 60 yard dash record (7th Gradel)
Soccer - High School "Hat Trick Queen"
Equestrian - Dressage
Friesian Horse Breeder
Learning More Each Day (about how much I don't know)
Making sure my kids are smiling....and doing their homework...
Travel, Family Adventures, Boating, Movies, Naps, Great Food
Outdoor Living, BBQs, Bon fires, The Beach, The Mountains
Favorite Food/Drink - Asian, Indian, Steak, Pasta, Coffee, Clear Spirits
Spending each moment like its my last...
“Today's greatest marketing professionals are psychologist, sociologist,
Sherlock Holmes, designer, and engineer all rolled into one.” B. Gringer