New York Suburbs – 20 years
Manhattan – 8 years
West Coast – 5 years
Brooklet Georgia – 10 years
Two Brothers - Mark & Todd
Three Sisters - Phyllis, Esther, Rose
Sara Aliza– 12 yrs. / 6th Grade
- Honor Roll/ Spelling Bee Champ/ Quest/
- Singer/ Songwriter/ Amazing/ Precocious/ Quick-as-Silver
Dylan Grant– 8 yrs. / 1st Grade
- Charming, Sweet-as-Sugar, Future President
- Fastest Bike Rider, Artist, Smartest soul you've ever met
- Olivia - 1 - Shephard/Lab Mix - The Go-to-Girl for an instant
smile, a hug and awesome playmate and babysitter!
To her honor, may she rest in peace - our sweet friend.
Hubspot and Hootsuite
Track and Field - 60 yard dash record (7th Gradel)
Soccer - High School "Hat Trick Queen"
Equestrian - Dressage
Friesian Horse Breeder
Learning More Each Day (about how much I don't know)
Making sure my kids are smiling....and doing their homework...
Travel, Family Adventures, Boating, Movies, Naps, Great Food
Outdoor Living, BBQs, Bon fires, The Beach, The Mountains
Favorite Food/Drink - Asian, Indian, Steak, Pasta, Coffee, Clear Spirits
Spending each moment like its my last...
“Today's greatest marketing professionals are psychologist, sociologist,
Sherlock Holmes, designer, and engineer all rolled into one.” B. Gringer
Reach out and keep in touch.